Designed exclusively for busy people over 40 in Redcliffe, and surrounding areas who:
- Are tired of the HIIT training gyms that leave you feeling exhausted AF
- May have physical injuries or just niggles that stop you from training because you don’t know what to do.
- Are afraid that maybe if you don’t start now, you’ll continue to gain more weight or become soft and fluffier
- Have fallen out of love with looking after yourself due to business or family commitments
- Has put their health on the back burner
- Gets exhausted at the thought of training like you’re 25years old again
- Wants to start something to GIVE you energy, strength, vitality again and to rid a bit of fluff
We have designed a health and fitness program specifically suited to those wanting to lead a healthier lifestyle long term, and to stop putting health last.
- Learn how to train to suit your body and busy lifestyle
- Learn how unique your body is and how to train to suit you
- Reduce pain and improve injuries through our tailored systems like no others
- Learn to love making time for you and your health again
- Gain incredible energy for LIFE so that you can live out your dreams
- Train in sessions that you can do, will still challenge you, and will leave you feeling energised and not thrashed
- Gain incredible STRENGTH
- Improve CORE STRENGTH to be able to nail life feeling strong and stable
- Feel energised and happy within yourself again
At H.A.I.L Fitness, we understand the unique challenges you face while running a business or juggling multiple responsibilities in life. That’s why we’re offering an exclusive opportunity this month, for 5 people to undergo a comprehensive Posture, Mobility & Movement (PMM) assessment with us and to trial our services.
“I’m 37, mum of two young boys and run my own business. I have never had ‘weight issues’ but since I’ve had children I’ve not been happy with my body. Mostly because of up & down energy levels, neck & back pain, tummy holding a lot of inflammation and difficulty recovering after a workout (days of soreness).
I was so confused as I thought I ate relatively healthy, I was working out three times a week and would pick the HIIT /smash your body sessions so I could ‘lose weight and tone up’ yet nothing budged.
After joining HAIL fitness, I went through a MAJOR learning curve about how to workout for my age, body, stage of life, cycle and also how to FUEL my body properly – I quickly realised that I was totally on the wrong path!
I’ve been able to lose 6kgs and lost 10cm off my waist in the last few months- my headaches and neck pain are gone and for first time in over 5 years and I am starting to love & appreciate my body again. I even wore a bikini this summer for the first time in years!”
The usual price for our in-depth posture mobility and movement assessment is $195. But this month, as we introduce our new staff members, you get it for just $95. An unparalleled deal for an approach that understands YOU.
“I embraced work as a distraction and always figured one day I would get back on track. And, from time to time I did but I always struggled to keep on that path. Eventually my health took a real nosedive, and I was seriously in a bit of trouble!
Fortunately, at this time I came upon Hail Fitness. Hayley and the team have helped me to completely turn around my attitude and approach as to what I truly wanted to achieve. It has been tough for me to face a few realities, but Hayley has been there all the way to guide and support me. She has gone above and beyond to help me adapt and embrace a healthy mindset which has made the world of difference. Physically, my activities have been adapted along the way. All the time a focus on what my body can achieve at that point in time.
Finally, I have lost 15 kilos and I believe I am on track with my new lifestyle.”
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by. Secure your spot among the exclusive 5 today who will gain access to unleash their own personal version of ELITE health.